Monday, August 6, 2007

One Month

American Muslims in Oakland assassinate Chauncey Bailey a prominent local journalist who dares to report on their criminal behavior.

Yousef Megahed and Ahmed Mohamed, two Muslim Arab students are arrested with a trunk filled with explosives in South Carolina.

Nuradin Abdi, a Somali Immigrant admitted to working with Al Qaeda in an attempt to blow up a mall in Columbus Ohio.

One of the Virginia Paint Ball Jihadists recieved 10 years for lying under oath to promote terrorism.

Daniel Aljughaifi, aka Abu Mohammed or Daniel Joseph Maldonado as the press likes to call him, an American from Massachusetts, was convicted of training with Al Qaeda in order to genocide Muslims (the wrong type) in Somalia.

Jilani Humayun, a Pakistani national was arrested for trying to ship hi-tech weapons systems information to the Islamist regime in Malaysia.

Muhammad Salah, a prominent Chicago Muslim was sentenced to 21 months in prison for lying under oath to cover for Muslim American fund raising for Hamas in connection with the murder of an Israeli-American teenager.

This list took ten minutes to come up with. Given an hour, I bet I could triple it.

1 comment:

Rona Fernandez said...

Sadly, you chose to link to my post without reading it, because I was in no way advocating an anti-muslim position. Since I believe in freedom of speech I won't ask you to remove the link to my blog from yours, but for the record I think you are just fomenting more hatred in a world where there's plenty enough to go around.

  • While Europe Slept
  •