Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ahmed Rehab and John Edwards

I've commented on other blogs (here and here) about the Milwaukee Muslim Community's choice for a counter to Walid Shoebat in Chicago CAIR Director Ahmed Rehab. Ahmed comes across as a modern, (Egyptian born) American Muslim, however, some of his stated beliefs, particularly about the Muslim Brotherhood and its founder Sayyid Qutb are extremely disturbing.

LGF has posted this evening that Rehab has been damn near drafted by the Edwards campaign (or should I say that the Edwards campaign has damn near been hijacked by Saudi Arabia?). For sometime I have been frightened by Edwards as compared to Hillary or Obama, and for reasons that I ought to expound upon at some point. If the deal hadn't already been sealed against the man in my mind this would do it.

No comments:

  • While Europe Slept
  •